The government has announced an extension of the current social distancing restrictions for another 14 days, until January 20 inclusive. Please be reminded of the following measures that are now in place at the Club.
Thank you for your attention.
Food & Beverage
- Restaurant dining service is suspended daily from 6pm.
- During weekends, all restaurants are open throughout the day until 6pm, so you can choose
to have a late lunch or an early dinner at the Club.
- Takeaway service and pick-up counter at driveway will be available from 11am to 8pm
(last order time at 7.30pm).
- The number of diners cannot exceed a maximum of two per table in all restaurants.
Each membership may occupy no more than three table seatings in restaurants,
but only one in The Backroom.
- Capacity at restaurants will be capped at 50 percent.
- Party rooms, mahjong rooms and The Bar at Marina Grill remain closed.
Sports & Recreations
- Except for Hair Salon, Ice Rink, Bowling Alley, Adventure Zone, Run 2,3!,
Kids on 8! (Weekend only) and Music Rooms, all other facilties remain closed.
- Masks must be worn at all times, except during food or beverage consumption.
- Anyone who has travelled outside Hong Kong in the past 14 days must avoid the Club
for at least 14 days after their return, even if they have obtained exemption from the government.
- If you are in close contact with anyone who has recently returned to Hong Kong,
you must not visit the Club for 14 days from the last day of contact.
- Any person who is (or who is in contact with) a confirmed positive, a probable case
(preliminary positive),or a suspected case (close contact) of COVID-19, should
immediately inform the Club, and stop visiting the Club until medical clearance has been given.