We are very pleased that the local coronavirus situation continues to improve, and that the Government has announced the further easing of social-distancing measures.
Please be informed that the following measures and policies will be in place at the Club with effect from this Friday, September 18.
- Swimming Pools will reopen and capacity will be capped at 50 percent.
- Party Rooms and The Bar at Marina Grill will reopen. Party Rooms will accommodate a maximum of four persons at a time.
- The number of diners remains at a maximum of four per table in all restaurants, and two persons per table in The Bar.
- Restaurants opening hours will resume normal. Please refer to below table for details.
- Each Member may occupy a maximum of two table seatings in restaurants, but only one in The Backroom.
- Seating capacity at restaurants is still capped at 50 percent.
- Sauna, Steam and Whirlpool areas will remain closed.
- Every person must sanitise their hands and have their body temperature check prior to entry to all facilities and restaurants.
- Private classes continue for a maximum of four persons per lesson, including coach. Group classes remain suspended.
- As per Government guidelines, masks must be worn at indoor facilities at all times.
- Members may not bring guests to the Sports & Recreation facilities for the time being.
Thank you for your attention.
For bookings and enquiries, please call Central Reservations Centre on 2814 1222.