The Government has announced a reopening of Swimming Pools, and we are delighted to be reopening the G/F Tropical Pool and 3/F Pool, effective Thursday, April 1, under the following provisional conditions:
- Capacity at Swimming Pools will be capped at 30 percent.
- Guests are not allowed in Swimming Pools.
- Members will be admitted on a first-come-first-served basis, and entry will be restricted if the capacity limit is reached.
- 3/F Pool will be open from 7am to 10pm daily, while the G/F Tropical Pool will be open from 2pm to 7pm on weekdays and from 9am to 7pm on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Tropical Pool Café will be open on weekends and Public Holidays from 11am to 6pm, observing current restaurant social-distancing measures.
Once we receive supplementary information from the Government, Members will be promptly informed of any further updates by e-wire and push notifications.
Please also be reminded of the following safety measures in place at the Club.
- Masks must be worn at all times within the Club, except during food or beverage consumption. This includes within the Fitness Centre, indoor exercise classes and in all Children's Play Areas.
- Any person who has visited any of the locations involved in the recent clusters must avoid the Club for 14 days. Members and guests are required to use the LeaveHomeSafe app when entering restaurants and sports facilities. Paper and e-version of the Visitor Registration Form are also available as an alternative.
- Members and guests are required to use the LeaveHomeSafe app when entering restaurants and sports facilities. Paper and e-version of the Visitor Registration Form are also available as an alternative.
- Guests are welcome except for Swimming Pools. Each Membership may occupy no more than two table seatings in restaurants, but only one in The Backroom and may bring up to two guests to Sports & Recreation Facilities.
- All facilities are open, except for party rooms, mahjong rooms and The Bar at Marina Grill, swimming pools, sauna, steam and whirlpool.
- Buffet will be available at The Deck. Portside will be open during weekends.
- Anyone currently residing in a property that is under complusory COVID-19 testing will be required to show a negative test result before visiting the Club.
- Anyone who has travelled outside Hong Kong in the past 14 days must avoid the Club for at least 14 days after their return, even if they have obtained exemption from the government.
- If you are in close contact with anyone who has recently returned to Hong Kong, you must not visit the Club for 14 days from the last day of contact.
- Any person who is (or who is in contact with) a confirmed positive, a probable case (preliminary positive), or a suspected case (close contact) of COVID-19, should immediately inform the Club, and stop visiting the Club until medical clearance has been given.
Thank you for your attention.