Coronavirus Precautions Update
The Government has announced an extension of the current social-distancing measures for another seven days. Please be reminded of the following policies in place at the Club, provisionally in effect up to and including Tuesday, August 18. We shall inform Members promptly should there be any further updates.
1. La Cave, Marina Deli and the listed restaurants will be open, while all other Club facilities remain closed. Please refer to the table for updated opening hours.
2. The number of diners is restricted to two per table in all restaurants, and seating capacity is capped at 50 percent.
3. Dine-in service is suspended at restaurants daily from 6pm.
4. Temperature sensors have been installed at the Club entrance and 2M corridor. Mandatory temperature screening is also conducted prior to entry at all outlets and restaurants.
5. Mask-wearing is compulsory at all times on Club premises, including both indoor and outdoor areas.
6. All Sports & Recreation facilities remain closed, while classes and Summer Camps remain suspended.
7. Access to marina facilities, including dry-boat store and Wah Fu fuel station is unaffected.
8. No waiting for boat embarkation at the lobby is allowed. The assembly point is located at South Gate.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please also be reminded of the health and safety policies that are still in place at the Club.
1. Persons under the Government’s 14-day compulsory quarantine order, or who have been in close contact with anyone who is under this order, must not enter the Club.
2. Persons who are unwell or have any flu-like symptoms must not enter the Club.
3. Persons who, in the past 14 days, have been in close contact with someone who is a confirmed C-19 case, a probable C-19 case and/or a suspected C-19 case, must not enter the Club.
Thank you for your attention.